In compliance with the provisions of the Federal law of protection of personal data in the possession of private individuals, Ruth Rebeca Guerrero Jaime and/or Andare Tours with physical and fiscal domicile in Félix U. Gómez No. 7 Local A, Col. Guerrero, delegation Cuauhtemoc, Mexico, D.F. C.P. 06300, is responsible for collecting your personal data, of the use that is given to them and their protection in order to provide privacy.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- Provide the services and products required by you, related to the purpose of this company, which is mainly to provide comprehensive services of travel agencies, such as: preparation and organization of plans and tourist itineraries, booking spaces between means of transport and hotels both domestically and internationally, of all types of packages anywhere in the world without excluding the hiring of motor vehicles; Cruises and other related, the expedition in favour of customers of tickets or vouchers corresponding, acting as an intermediary between clients and the individuals or companies that provide such services.
- Inform about changes to services that are related to the contracted or acquired by the customer.
- To comply with obligations entered into with our clients
- Evaluate the quality of the service
- Conduct internal surveys of consumption habits.
- To send promotions of goods and/or services we sell
For the purposes outlined in this privacy notice, we can collect your personal data in different ways: when you provide them directly either physically or by telephone; When you visit our website or use our services online, when emails are issued, and when we get information through other sources allowed by the law.
The data we collect are generally:
- Name or company name
- RFC where required invoice
- Tax management and/or physics
- Cell and office phone, Particular
- Name of the responsible service
- Number of passengers
- Name and ages of the passengers
- Destination to which you wish to travel
- Dates of travel
- Reason for trip
- Copy of identification such as passports when services are provided overseas
- Date of birth when dealing with insurance assistance
- When the customer wants to pay with credit card you copy is requested by both sides of identification, credit card and
cargo authorization letter.
Your financial information will be used prior consent on his part only for the purpose of covering the costs of contracted services and will be treated according to articles 8, 10 and 37 of the Federal law of protection of personal data in the possession of private individuals.
We inform you that to meet the purposes set out in this privacy notice, will be collected and processed sensitive personal data as those that relate to: sexual preference, physical condition, age, State of health, disability, medical, among some other documents. We promise that they will be treated under the strictest security measures that will ensure its confidentiality, to prevent loss, alteration, destruction, misuse, access or improper disclosure.
Ruth Rebeca Guerrero Jaime and/or Andare Tours can keep the time permitted by applicable law, your personal data in its database in order to simplify the service for future reservations.
This process is essential so that Ruth Rebeca Guerrero Jaime and/or Andare Tours to generate the service that you are requesting, so ask you indicate your acceptance in the treatment of such data.
At any time you may exercise your rights arc (rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data) to revoke the consent which has given us for the treatment of your personal data, so let us make use of them. To this end, it is necessary to submit your request by sending an email to the following address email@example.com where to indicate your request and the necessary data such as full name (name or names and surname or surnames), appending a scanned version of the official identification (scanning), telephone and physical or electronic address for purposes of notifications related to the case or for any questions or doubts please phone in the city. (55) 4999-4096 Leon (477) 211-4037, this information will be protected under the same law.
The deadline to accommodate your request is 50 working days and we will inform you about the origin of it through the media that you provided to us to notify you.
If you want to stop receiving promotional messages from us, you must submit your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by writing to Lic. Ruth Rebeca Guerrero Jaime
We are committed to not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the cases foreseen by article 37 of the law:
- When is the transfer provided for in a law or treaty to which Mexico is a party.
- When the transfer is necessary for the prevention or the medical diagnosis, the provision of health care,
medical treatment or the management of health services.
- When is the transfer made to Financials, subsidiaries or affiliated companies under the common control of the responsible,
or to a parent company or any company of the same group responsible for operating under the same processes and policies
- When is the transfer necessary by virtue of a contract concluded or for celebrating in the interest of the holder, by the responsible
and a third party.
- When the transfer is necessary or legally required for the safeguard of public interest, or for the procurement or
administration of Justice.
- When is the transfer accurate for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in a judicial process.
- When the transfer is accurate for the maintenance or fulfilment of a legal relationship between the charge and the
Ruth Rebeca Guerrero Jaime and/or Andare Tours reserves the right to change this privacy notice at any time for the attention of domestic political, legislative news or new requirements for the delivery or provision of our services or products.
These changes will be available to the public through the following means:
- visible ads in our shops or customer service centers
- leaflets or brochures available in our shops or customer service centers
- on our website (section privacy notice)
- or we make them reach the last e-mail that you provide to us
If you believe that your right to privacy has been infringed by any conduct of our employees or our actions or responses, it is presumed that there is any violation of the provisions of the Federal law of protection of personal data in the possession of individuals in the treatment of your personal data, may bring the complaint or corresponding complaint to IFAI For more information visit www.ifai.org.mx
If you not expressed their opposition so that your personal data will be transferred, means that it has given consent to do so.